The Eagles have 9 picks. A few notes:
- In July of 2011, the Eagles traded Brodrick Bunkley to Denver for a conditional pick in 2012. The Eagles received the Broncos’ 6th round pick in return.
- The Eagles traded a conditional pick to the Browns for S David Sims. The conditional pick was based on the amount of time Sims stayed on the roster. Those conditions were met, so the Browns will receive the Eagles 6th round pick, while the Eagles will receive the Browns’ 7th round pick. So essentially, the Browns traded Sims and a 7 to the Eagles for their 6.
- The Eagles traded LB Moise Fokou and LB Greg Lloyd to Indianapolis for CB Kevin Thomas and a conditional pick. For the Eagles to receive the conditional pick, both Fokou and Lloyd had to make the Colts’ roster. Lloyd did not, so the Eagles will not receive the conditional pick.
- The Eagles traded the 2013 6th round pick acquired from Denver in the Brodrick Bunkley deal along with a conditional pick in 2014 to the Buccaneers for Arrelious Benn and the Buccaneers’ 7th round pick in 2013.
- The Eagles were awarded a 7th round compensatory pick.
|Original owner of pick||Round||Overall|