Eagles OTA practice notes, May 28th, 2013

DL

I have a lot of notes today, so let’s just skip any sort of intro and get right to it.

• The Eagles’ practice bubble here at the NovaCare Complex is a nice facility, but football games are played in the rain, and it appears that football will also be practiced in the rain under Chip Kelly.

• Here is video of 15 different receivers getting a rep in 35 seconds:

Continued at the Allentown Morning Call…

1. white whall says:

Souls in the Waves…

Fantastic Early morning, I just stopped in to go to your internet site and thought I’d say I liked myself….

2. They look like giant flies. Fly, Eagles flies, on the road to victory.

3. corn on the Kolb says:

I imagine it’s pretty fun for the players. I mean, we’re talking about practice. Practice.

Anyone who has played sports outside of baseball admits practice isn’t fun.

I think Chip will win more players by having open competition, making sense of everything they do, being less dodgy in front of the press, and being innovative in practice; than Andy Reid ever got with Taco Tuesdays, a voracious protection of his players in front of the press, his stubborn personnel decisions, and puzzling non-adjustments.

1. horatius says:

Why? It’s almost a tradition to take a huge steaming dump on your outgoing coach. Even if he got the best results in the history of your franchise.

4. horatius says:

Seeing a lot of similarities between Jim Zorn and Chip Kelly.

Moar props. MOAR!! MOAR I SAY!

5. Dez Bryant's Probation Officer says:

Can they do backflips while wearing those wingspan simulators?

1. Outstanding question. I’ll ask them to try on Friday.

1. SteveH says:

Only ask the unimportant players to try, we don’t need Fletcher Cox breaking his neck trying a stupid stunt, jimmy.