According to TMZ.com, LeSean McCoy is being accused of the following:
- A little before Christmas, McCoy, 15 women, a bodyguard and some other guys got a party bus and headed up to NYC from Philly.
- The women were sprayed with water.
- One of them didn’t like it.
- McCoy ordered his bodyguard, a gentleman by the name of “Big John,” to “get her.”
- Somebody (either “Big John” or McCoy) hit her in the face, and she went down.
- While on the ground, they held her down and poured more liquids on her.
- They then kicked her off the bus somewhere in the middle of the NJ Turnpike. (The NJ Turnpike, in case you’re unfamiliar, has a lot of distance in between each exit). When some of the other women complained they went back and got her, and dropped her off at the next rest stop.
Update: McCoy is denying the charges.