- Three straight home games in late November / early December.
- In Week 9, the Chargers have to travel from the West coast to play a 1:00 game in DC.
- Travel to Green Bay in September, before the cold sets in.
- Opening on a Monday isn’t ideal. You may as well play on Sunday when everyone is fresh anyway. All the Monday night game does is give you one less day to prepare for your Week 2 opponent.
- Early Week 5 BYE is not ideal.
- Away game on a Thursday in Minnesota Week 10. Those are tough games to win.
- I have no idea if the Eagles will be good or not this season, but I sure as hell would not want to be the first team to face whatever Chip Kelly plans on rolling out this season.