- In Week 2, the Chargers have to travel from the West coast to play a 1:00 game in Philly.
- Week 3 Thursday home game vs the Chiefs.
- The stretch from Week 11 to 14 includes 3 home games and a BYE. They don’t have to travel for a month.
- BYE week late in the season is helpful for allowing banged up players to get healthy.
- The Eagles may miss RG3 Week 1 if he’s not yet ready to go.
- Opening on a Monday isn’t ideal. You may as well play on Sunday when everyone is fresh anyway. All the Monday night game does is give you one less day to prepare for your Week 2 opponent.
- The Eagles play 3 games in an 11 day span to start the season. That is brutal. The game where that really has a notable effect would be in that third game, against the Chiefs, who in fairness will be playing their first 3 games in a 12 day span.
- Three consecutive road games from Week 4 to Week 6.
- Tough travel stretch Week 9 and Week 10. The Eagles have to travel out to Oakland, come home, then turn around and head to Lambeau the next week.