The Redskins are reportedly interested in Patriots CB Aqib Talib, per Adam Schefter:
If the Redskins were to sign Talib, that would give them two defensive backs with… um… questionable backgrounds? Is that how we’ll put it? And so…
“WAS IS TALIB OR MERIWEATHER?”
1. When my former team played in London, during my press conference I referred to Big Ben (the London tourist attraction, not the Steelers QB) as “The Big Bang clock.” Twice.
2. I allegedly got into a fight with another player at the Rookie Symposium. Yes, the Rookie Symposium, an event where you’re taught to stay out of trouble.
3. I was pulled over at 2:54 AM this past April, and refused a breathalyzer test.
4. During an on-field brawl when at was in college, I kicked a few opposing players.
5. I was swinging my helmet at a teammate during practice, and inadvertently struck a different teammate who was trying to be a peacemaker, injuring his eye.
6. I allegedly struck a cab driver in the ear while he was driving. I settled out of court, and was suspended by the NFL for 1 game.
7. I was suspended for 4 games for using Adderal.
8. I’ve been repeatedly fined for helmet-to-helmet hits.
9. I’ve been involved in bizarre circumstances, like the time someone was charged with raping a woman in my home, and the time I was involved in a gun fight and one of my teammates was shot, but I was never charged with any crimes stemming from those two incidents.
10. Oh hey, I was involved in a bizarre gun fight, too.