Relive the Eagles’ 2012 season through the eyes of Nnamdi Asomugha

Nnamdi 4

Nnamdi 5

Nnamdi 6

Nnamdi 7

Nnamdi 8

Nnamdi 9

Be sure to follow Blogging the bEast on Twitter and like Blogging the bEast on Facebook.

1. rob walsh says:

Looking forward to a year of great tailgates and another year of disappointing eagles games.

2. nygslater says:

The Colsten TD picture has great photoshop potential.

3. Mflick says:

Got to be the worst FA signing ever. I remember being shocked when the news came out that we signed him. I couldn’t believe how awesome our secondary would be to pair him up with Asante.

Nnamdi blanketing his guy so much, Asante would get more pick opportunities.

The result? Reid gets fired, and all our safties looked like crap. When he had outside coverage, he would give up like 15 yards from the receiver. When the WR would adjust away from the safety, and Nnamdi would give him a ‘I got my side covered’ look.

He survived hurricane TO, but not the failed promise of Nnamdi. At least TO had a good season, and some good sit-up form.

Trying to think of something positive about him: He never got tired in the superbowl? That is the best I got.

4. Joe D says:

Yeah, let’s restructure ALL of our old aging vets.. Why not!?! New era! What’s next on the docket? resigning Babin?

5. willgfass says:

I love this and I can only imagine how much it hurt to make this

6. Tracer Bullet says:

Asomugha doesn’t know what a single WR looks like, but he can recognize an ass from 50 yards away.

1. Paradox_What says:

Hahaha well done.

7. Frank says:

Well obviously we should restructure him instead of eating the 4 mil. He helps fulfill the “throwing up hands in disbelief quota for our team.

8. So Jimmy, I guess your having dinner at the Asomugha’s is definitely out. But then again you could probably put on a wide receiver jersey and just take his dinner.

Just An Average Joseph