Rinse. Lather. Reidpeat.

• “Embarrassing performance”
  • “I need to do a better job.”
  • “I take responsibility for that performance.”
  • “This is fixable.”
  • “We have the talent. We just have to do a better job.”

My take:

1. Agree.
  2. Agree.
  3. Meh.
  4. I don’t think it is.
  5. Maybe they don’t really “have the talent.”

1. Rob Ryan should take over 4 Jason Garrett!

2. SteveH says:

I think the angriest I got all day was at Jason Babins holding penalty on the 2 yard out route on 3rd and 10. After that I pretty much just checked out mentally and let me tell yah, its a lot easier to be an Eagles fan when you just don’t care anymore.

3. bula says:

how talented could they be? they’re like 6th in available cap space!

1. eagles2zc says:

The youth really showed. Especially at the safety positions

4. Kevin M says:

Same shit. Different week.

Blow it up.

Get rid of Andy, Marty, the wide-nine, the getting small players with “high motors”, bobby april, Mike Vick.

5. CulDaddy says:

in other SAME words: This is an embarrassing performance because I am responsible for failing to fix this by doing a better job with the talent that just can’t do a better job.
    mission = impossible

6. GOO3YE says:

im going to guess you’re talking about the eagles? Since it doesn’t say so in the title we should always be implied in this “NFC East” blog. Why dont you just change it to an Eagle’s fans opinion of the NFC East. Im not going to lie i do like this site a lot because i enjoy your humor and I am going to continue reading because there is entertainment here. Kinda lost where im going here im just a bitter cowboy fan crying after a loss. At least we dont suck alone the boys and your eagle are embarrassing

1. It does say so in the title.

1. CulDaddy says:

Reidpeat is easier to decipher than GOO3YE. or not…

I learned long ago, as a Giants fan… you NEVER count the Eagles out. NEVER. Just when you think they are done, they rise up and sock the league in the mouth.

1. eagles2zc says:

Haha Eli has gotten pretty good at those last second winning drives too

2. JakFTW says:

Thankyou sir! Feeling pretty rotten right now, so it’s nice to be reminded that sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes well… he eats you.

3. Gary says:

Stop it.

8. Logan says:

Eagles play the Saints next Monday. If we lose that’s probably the season. There is just no way to come back in the division and the conference record is too low to win a WC position.

I also want to know why we continue to struggle every single first half this season. Rarely has there been a good start (has there been one?).

1. talon talent says:

2004

1. Logan says:

I mean in the first half of games, not seasons.

9. Dan in Philly says:

I loved Andy for years, but he’s a goner.

10. Iskar36 says:

Agreed, particularly on the last point. I can’t stand reading “we are a talented team, but…” I have not seen evidence of that talent for almost a year and a half.

1. Corry says:

yeah, it’s hard to say they’re talented when they look THAT terrible. Talented teams don’t get destroyed on their home field after having an extra week of preparation.

Losing the game is acceptable, but that…whatever that was on the field today is just unforgivable.

1. Felipe says:

I still think they are talented. This group in the hands of a better coach could do a lot better.