The kick is away…

I think it has the distance!

Get there!

Farts.

Disclaimer: Yes, I’m aware the Giants won 2 of the last 5 Super Bowls.

I would make some comment about enjoying this win as it was the Eagles Super Bowl, but you made that same comment last year about the Giant’s win over the Eagles… crap, your team is going to win the Super Bowl now! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

2. BBI says:

AHHHH FUCK EVERYTHING!

3. Bob says:

Wait, what? How in any way is this biased?

4. David_Does_Dallas says:

Watching this live last night I burst out laughing. I knew there would be a .gif made and I wasn’t disappointed with a quick search this morning.

5. bonez2088 says:

It’s funny to me that this comment would come on the heels of you calling the Giants to beat the Eagles during the game in question. Maybe if someone spent enough time reading over your weak-ass posts they would come up with some non-weak-ass comments to poke fun at you for.

6. bleedingreen says:

People who think this is biased are taking it way too seriously. I don’t care what team you root for, if you can’t laugh at something like this you have to relax

7. corn on the Kolb says:

Think you should probably use one of your three fan tokens on this one, Jimmah.

8. ATLeagle says:

Jeez, thin skinned cowboys fans just love to point out bias, while ignoring useful coverage.

If you stop making fun of Manning-faces, then I will find a way to send my son to date your daughter ( in 15 years or so … )

9. Joshua says:

I think you should be less biased. This coming from an Eagles fan. Go Birds!!!

1. Dan says:

Ah fuck that. Never change, Jimmy. Ever.

10. So I guess everybody who is not an Eagles fan should never return to this weak-ass “site”, since you’re obviously a biased eagles homer, and this is coming from a Boys fan.

1. I’m an Eagles fan, and make no attempt to hide that:

The analysis here is always truthful, but on occasion, I like to have fun with my Giants, Redskins, and Cowboys readers. I think I know my Giants readers, and I don’t think they’ll have a problem at all with this. It’s all in good fun.

If you’re this easily offended, I’m inclined to agree that this weak-ass “site” (not sure why that’s in quotes, by the way) is probably not for you.

1. NYG_slater says:

RAWR *angryface*! jimmy your blatant disregard for my shaken emotional state is reprehensible. Clearly, bloggers should never show any bias and should only provide ultra vanilla football coverage. Furthermore, fans of losing teams need to be coddled. You, sir, are a poopy-head.

but yea, last night sucked…..I miss hakeem.

11. Dez Bryant's Probation Officer says:

I would like to see the bacon-sweat from Andy in a time-series from the opposite sideline.

12. ameero2 says:

I saw the gif(priceless). The pics are great but they don’t do the moment justice.

1. Ha, just found the gif. Yeah, the gif is better.