Dion Lewis… accused felon… for pulling a fire alarm

So… Dion Lewis was arrested at 4am this morning because he couldn’t get into his hotel, and figured that pulling the fire alarm was the best way to get into the building.  Seems a bit harsh.  On the other hand, if I were asleep in a hotel at 4am and some jackass pulled a fire alarm, I’d be hoping that guy got the electric chair.

I don’t think it really affects Lewis’ status on the team.  He’ll get cut if Bryce Brown and Chris Polk are better players in training camp, not because of this.  Add another weird circumstance to the list of odd Eagles arrests (Jason Peters for playing loud music, Todd Herremans and Juqua Parker smoking weed with some slutty college girls at training camp in the shadiest van ever, etc).

1. signs of low vitamin d…

Hello. splendid job. I did not expect this. This is a splendid story. Thanks!…

2. Denice says:

you know, your blog is very well written, very close to lifehttp://www.celularesdesbloqueados.net

3. Argemira says:

i had to admire your great effort, you have shared valuable information with us thanks for the good workhttp://www.automodelo.net

4. ct17 says:

I also read that they were drunk. If you can’t get into your room , that is why hotels are staffed 24 hours a day.

You also have to question what they were doing in Albany at 4 AM. Who goes to Albany? In the summer, the city closes at 6 PM.

5. mastermind says:

Add another weird circumstance to the list of odd Eagles arrests (Jason Peters for playing loud music, Todd Herremans and Juqua Parker smoking weed with some slutty college girls at training camp in the shadiest van ever, etc). Us be all over this if they were Cowboys…why a one sentence blip? Is it because they’re ur beloved eagle players? I find most of ur stuff awesome, but ur bias is almost intolerable sometimes. Either way GO COWBOYs!!!!!

1. It got its own post. What should I have written that would have appeased you?

ALL HAIL THE HYPNOTOADSTAR!!!

6. Dan in Philly says:

Dion Lewis kind of showed last year he can’t be the Kick Returner. As far as back up RBs go, he’s nothing special – I’d actually be quite worried if McCoy went down because Lewis never struck me as a 10-15 carry guy – just too small. Unless he wows everyone during the fall preseason, he’s out of here.

1. RogerPodacter says:

agreed. however minor this may be, it really isn’t helping his chances to stay on the team. he really needs to show that he belongs this offseason.

1. ICDogg says:

Right. He’s may be more valuable as an example than as a player… if he’s still going to be around at all he’s on very thin ice.

7. andiamo says:

“Seems a bit harsh. On the other hand, if I were asleep in a hotel at 4am and some jackass pulled a fire alarm, I’d be hoping that guy got the electric chair.”

lol…pretty much this.