Leave us your podcast questions

I mentioned last week that Tommy Lawlor of IgglesBlitz fame and I are in the development stages of putting out a podcast. We should be (better be) up and running by the time training camps begin. As I noted last week, we’re both Eagles fans, and while the Eagles are bound to get a lot of attention, the focus will be on the NFL in general, and we’ll do a lot of talking about the NFCE.

The podcast phone number is 973-983-2710.  Please bombard us with questions and comments, and feel free to let us know if you think we suck.  Thanks!

1. puls stacja says:

I do believe all of the ideas you’ve offered on your post. They’re really convincing and will certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are too short for newbies. Could you please prolong them a bit from next time? Thanks for the post.

2. Claudete says:

looks wonderfulhttp://www.comprints.com

3. Clesisniara says:

there are many of the articles over internet but this one seems to be taking most of the time. i loved reading ithttp://www.xcalibar.com

Are the Giants the luckiest bunch of lucks that ever lucked?

Disappointing to know you buy into that same crap Jimmy… I expect better. 😉

5. Steve says:

Boxers or Briefs?

6. Benj says:

Why exactly do the Bears always seem to have the Eagles number? Living in Chicago I can’t stand losing to them year after year, even though we seemingly have the better team.

7. deg0ey says:

Which NFL player do you think could pull off a Native American headdress the best?

If you could have one player be your chauffeur for the day, who would it be and where would you get them to take you?

Which team in the NFL has the best depth at RB?

If you could only go to one match this season (for purely footballing reasons – no dodging the question by just picking the Dawkins retirement game) which would you choose and why?

Which non-NFC East game will be the most interesting this season?

If you had to pick an NFL player to join your MLB team, who would you choose and what position would they play?

Will the Giants repeat?

Will the Saints overcome the suspensions etc and win the South?

That’s all I got for now, but those should keep you busy for a while :p

8. Will B says:

Do you see the Giants having a losing record next season? Between their O-line problems and the possible Superbowl hangover as well I could see them going 6-10 or 7-9