Jason Peters’ “Roll-a-bout” breaks, re-ruptures his Achilles tendon. Seriously.

This is a "Roll-a-bout"

This, apparently, is not a joke.  Peters needed a second surgery, and his recovery was set back 3 weeks.  I would also have to imagine (and I should note that I’m not a doctor) that a second ruptured Achilles doesn’t help the long-term well-being of said Achilles.

I mean… Really?

UPDATE: Great point by my boy ZooWithRoy:

And this is a “Roll-a-bout.” You gotta be shitting me with this thing. I could find 5 things in my house just as useful:

1. adult brace says:

Hello! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form? I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having trouble finding one? Thanks a lot!

2. My developer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using WordPress on various websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform. I have heard good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress content into it? Any help would be really appreciated!

3. I do not know whether it’s just me or if perhaps everybody else experiencing issues with your website. It appears like some of the text within your posts are running off the screen. Can somebody else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them too? This could be a issue with my internet browser because I’ve had this happen before. Kudos

4. NYG_slater says:

sucks…Dunno if this changes anything long term tho. But it definitely didn’t help….just why the hell would he be on a some budget ass scooter. Like is it normal for 300+ pounders to use this thing when recovery form lower leg injuries? I’m pretty sure the manufacturer didn’t build the thing to hold up to Jason peters. More likely, its built for a broke ass grandma who cant afford a hover-round.

5. Trueblue63 says:

I’ve read that 1/3 of all of these surgeries are career ending (no qualification for how good the player was to begin with or if it was just football players). But if thats accurate it doesn’t bode well for Peters future.

Wish him all the best in his recovery efforts

6. Gary says:

There’s no such thing as a curse. There’s no such thing as a curse.

7. giantsfan says:

Oh my. Sorry to hear that Eagles fans. That’s incredibly shitty.

8. Rickydiculous says:

I think you’re missing the important question though; How’s Jason’s horse?

9. romo2dez says:

Poor Peters unless you’ve had an injury like this you have no way of knowing how much it sucks I can’t even imagine getting set back and having to undergo a second surgery. I wish him the best as a person first football player second.

Look on the bright side… the Giants got into the comical injury range last off-season, and that ended pretty well. Dear God, did I just give the Eagles the okay to win? As a Giants fan, I sure hope not!

11. Jason-E says:

I don’t care that he does, but I just want to know why God hates us.