Cantor Gaming releases point spreads for the entire season: Vegas loves the Eagles, not a big fan of the Cowboys

Spreads via Covers.com:

Notes:

• There are no lines for Week 17, which I would assume would be a result of teams that have their seeding wrapped up who play their JV teams the final week.
  • The Eagles are favored in a very surprising 14 out of the 15 games.  Then again, Vegas loved the Eagles last year, too.  I think the Eagles will be vastly better this year, but not to this extent. UPDATE: Oops, I read one of the lines wrong. The Eagles are favored in 13 of 15, not 14 of 15.
  • The Giants are favored in only 7 games, and there are two “Pick em’s,” leaving 6 games in which they’re the underdogs.  Not helping the Giants’ cause in this regard is their brutal schedule.
  • The Cowboys are only favored in 6 games, and are underdogs to teams like the Panthers and Seahawks.
  • The Redskins are favored in 5 games, with one Pick em.

The spreads for each team (home team in CAPS):

12 EAGLES 7 Panthers
13 Eagles 1 COWBOYS
14 Eagles 5.5 BUCCANEERS
15 EAGLES 7 Bengals
16 EAGLES 9 Redskins
17 Eagles No line GIANTS

The rest of the NFC East after the jump…

Giants Favorite Spread Underdog
13 Giants 2.5 REDSKINS
14 REDSKINS 3.5 Ravens
15 Redskins 1 BROWNS
16 EAGLES 9 Redskins
17 REDSKINS No line Cowboys

1. fiverr gig says:

I view something genuinely interesting about your web blog so I bookmarked .

2. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have incredibly enjoyed reading your website posts. Any way I am going to be subscribing for the feed and I hope to visit your article once again soon.

3. Good job right here. I actually enjoyed what you had to say. Keep going because you certainly bring a new voice to this subject. Not many people would say what you’ve said and still make it interesting. Nicely, at least Im interested. Cant wait to see much more of this from you.

4. Kate Mirth says:

I used to be more than happy to find this web-site.I wished to thanks to your time for this glorious read!! I definitely enjoying each little bit of it and I’ve you bookmarked to take a look at new stuff you blog post.

5. AustonianAggie says:

I’m a little surprised the Panthers & Seattle would be favored over Dallas. Seattle has no QB and neither of teams can post 30 points. Cam Newton is great but I just don’t see how they can keep up.

1. AustonianAggie says:

this is just bizarre, why would Seattle be favored over Dallas but not Chicago? Was Chicago not a lot better than Seattle last year? And again, who is Seattle’s QB?

2. Mlopy says:

Cam and the Panthers put up 28 points against the Texans last year! what would he do against Dallas?

1. AustonianAggie says:

Ok I can accept that he can score — but why would Seattle be favored but not Chicago? When Chicago was so much better last year and for several years.

6. Uda says:

Really? Why are we underdogs to the Saints? I guess home field is worth 3 points so them being 2.5 favorites isnt too bad

1. AustonianAggie says:

given what a mess the Saints are in they’d be lucky to get to 8-8 in my view

2. The Saints were arguably the best team in the league heading into the playoffs last season. The bounty stuff hurts… badly… but that’s still a really good team.

Anyone who bets on the G-Men after the bye is crazy… they almost always lose that game, and they will have a super motivated Pack waiting for them. Not going to be pretty.

1. ArthuroMolenda says:

5-3 with Coughlin as HC after the bye, and 4-0 over the last 4 seasons.

Granted we never faced teams like the Packers but “they almost always lose that game” ?

Let me rephrase that… it sure feels like they lose that game, particularly when a victory seems like a probable outcome. They have managed to win the last couple off the bye games, which has helped the record I will admit.

8. PrototyerTyl says:

I think juz sayin is a spambot.

1. He’s not. I’ve wondered if he’s a parody.

9. Juz Sayin says:

I think Vegas picked Vince Young & the Dream Team last year & we know same results 0 rings maybe next year or the year after next.