Welp, that didn’t take long. New Skins Safety Brandon Meriweather arrested on suspicion of DUI

He was pulled over at 2:54am, refused a breathalyzer test, was held overnight, and released this morning, per wjla.com.  He also pooped in the police station refrigerator and ate an entire wheel of cheese.  Not good.  OK, I made that last part up.  Since August, Meriweather has been cut from one team and had another show zero interest in bringing him back for a second season.  Although talented, Meriweather has red flags galore, running the gamut from a shooting, to kicking opposing players in an onfield brawl in college at Miami, to repeated fines for helmet-to-helmet hits, to other bizarre associations with seedy types.  Add this one to the pile.

I had projected Meriwearther to start for the Skins this year.  This obviously won’t help.

Mugshot!

1. Adult Dating says:

I was recommended this web site via my cousin. I am no longer positive whether this submit is written by means of him as no one else understand such particular approximately my trouble. You are amazing! Thanks!

2. oem software says:

RNQ1rj Really enjoyed this post.Really looking forward to read more.

3. It is perfect time to make some plans for the long run and it is time to be happy. I’ve learn this publish and if I may just I want to recommend you some interesting things or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles relating to this article. I desire to read more things approximately it!

4. skinsaholic says:

Love the headline, got a good laugh from me. I am not really surprised tho.

5. AustonianAggie says:

my last name is Welp and you should smile when you speak it

6. Steve says:

That is the happiest mug shot I’ve ever seen.

7. Greenbean#twooh says:

Eagles should offer a ham sandwich for him; Howie isn’t worried about character concerns anymore…..