The David Buehler era is over in Dallas

He ran fast, he could bench press a lot, and when kickoffs were still at the 30 yard line, he was a kicker that could get touchbacks.  He just couldn’t kick field goals.  And so, he’s done in Dallas, per Nick Eatman of dallascowboys.com. The move will save the Cowboys $1.26 million in cap space.

Here’s the Cowboys’ 2009 draft class, updated:

Cowboys Comment
Jason Williams Gone
Robert Brewster Gone
Stephen McGee Backup QB. To be determined if the Cowboys think he’s a legitimate 2 or not.
Victor Butler The Cowboys openly said they don’t have a player that can step in and take over for Anthony Spencer.
Brandon Williams Gone
DeAngelo Smith Gone
Mike Hamlin Gone
David Buehler Gone
Stephen Hodge Gone
John Phillips Looked like a nice #2 TE, tore ACL, may or may not ever get back to what he looked like he might be.
Mike Mickens Gone
Manuel Johnson Gone

Gross.

1. Good story over again! I am looking forward for your next post!

2. I’ve been subsequent the blog site for some time and had encouraged me not even remark. With out doubt, the report says is definitely accurate, even though some folks could think differently.

3. Alvani says:

interesting discussionhttp://www.gustavolima.org

4. Well I definitely enjoyed studying it. This article offered by you is very practical for correct planning.

5. Definitely believe that which you said. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the net the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people consider worries that they just do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

6. I am always invstigating online for tips that can assist me. Thank you!

7. You could certainly see your skills in the paintings you write. The arena hopes for even more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to say how they believe. All the time follow your heart.

8. rage114 says:

Off topic: Dang Jimmy. You are on the ball today! Good job with the plethora of posts today!

1. Thanks. It’s Day 1 of FA. Gotta step up your game!

9. Seanrude says:

Worst draft class in Cowboys history without question. Maybe the worst draft class ever.
    But not a total wash. At least they traded the first round and third round picks to get Roy Williams, who has been an extremely productive receiver since coming to Dallas, and I expect him to have a huge year with the Cowboys in 2012.

WAIT, WHAT!?!?!?!?!

1. Free Plax says:

I forgot the Cowboys gave up that much for that Bum. 2009 is exactly why you never hire a GM that can’t be fired!

10. Immynimmy says:

Holy hell, that’s horrible. You know, if it wasn’t for Parcells, Jerry would have probably never drafted Ware, Romo, Ratliff, or Witten.

1. Free Plax says:

Jerruh knows exactly what he is doing, that Parcells fellow was just slowing him down.

2. Eric says:

Romo was an UDFA.

Most people don’t know is that when Sean Payton left for NO, he tried to get Parcells to trade him Romo.

1. Free Plax says:

I had heard somthing like that, wasn’t Shanahan after him too?

11. rich says:

this has to be the worst draft class in the division, no? if not the nfl…my poor cowboys players drafted for special teams and still got it wrong lol.

1. DerfDiggy says:

Absolutely the worst…no idea what the hell the front office was doing that day in the “peace” room…we can’t even call it the “war” room, because they just waved the white flag. Piece of shit draft…

John Phillips will be the only saving grace. I think he’ll return to form this year.

2. Free Plax says:

2009 was not the best year for the Giants either, but at least we hit on our 1st rounder

12. Anders says: