Breaking: Mario Manningham now twice as likely to re-sign with Giants

Two days ago, Mario Manningham said he was 75% sure he’d be moving on from the Giants.  In a breaking development today, the likelihood of Manningham staying with the Giants has skyrocketed from 25% to 50%.

Here’s a detailed breakdown:

I’ll be monitoring this situation closely as it develops, obviously.

21 Comments

  1. Amos says:

    I am really impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it’s rare to see a great blog like this one these days..

  2. Free things always hurt.

  3. Nap1lw Thanks again for the article post. Will read on…

  4. All’s fair in love and war.

  5. Everything is very open with a very clear description of the challenges. It was really informative. Your site is very helpful. Many thanks for sharing!

  6. Colby says:

    Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me.

  7. hi!,I really like your writing so a lot! percentage we be in contact more about your post on AOL? I require an expert on this space to solve my problem. May be that is you! Looking forward to see you.

  8. Amazing things here. I’m very happy to look your article. Thanks so much and I am having a look forward to touch you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?

  9. Virgie says:

    Strike while the iron is hot.

  10. Fred says:

    Quality related information! I have been searching for some thing similar to this for a while now. Excellent!

  11. I was just on the lookout for this information and facts for some time. After six hrs of constant Googleing, lastly I obtained it in your own world-wide-web web-site. I question what is the Google’s dilemma that does not rank this kind of insightful web sites closer towards leading. Typically the highest internet websites are packed with garbage.

  12. If I could say an individual thing about this blog it might be layout! I necessarily mean, I used to be so distracted through the clashing colors that it had been pointless to test to check out the site. Exactly what are wanting to complete the following exactly? No-one can look at this really is if it appears like a kid smashed a box of Crayola with your webpage! Be sure to do a specific thing about this.

  13. I’m a large fan within your site and I look at it frequently. Retain up the great perform!

  14. Cowboy Scout says:

    Brandon Carr & Cortland Finnegan Vs Cruz & Nicks?

  15. One.cool.customer says:

    Said Manningham: “I just want to go to somebody good that I can compete for the Super Bowl again.”

    Apparently, that rules out the Giants.

    1. bdawk4ever says:

      That’s pretty obviously true.

      1. brisulph says:

        “the luckiest bunch of lucks that ever lucked”

    2. Free Plax says:

      Guess that means Philly is out of the running too

  16. Craig C says:

    Journalized.

  17. brisulph says:

    Hahahahaha, well done Jimmy.

  18. TheRealMcCoy says:

    Lol The graph did it for me. Great laugh.

%d bloggers like this: