These numbers are per Pro Football Focus. They include the playoffs.
|Eli Manning||1404||Henry Hynoski||373|
|Kareem McKenzie||1403||Danny Ware||348|
|David Diehl||1401||Mitch Petrus||229|
|Chris Snee||1305||Travis Beckum||222|
|Hakeem Nicks||1257||Ramses Barden||134|
|Victor Cruz||1052||Stacy Andrews||73|
|Jake Ballard||1047||Domenik Hixon||39|
|Kevin Boothe||1004||Tony Ugoh||35|
|David Baas||990||Devin Thomas||33|
|Mario Manningham||756||Jim Cordle||29|
|William Beatty||683||Brandon Stokley||29|
|Ahmad Bradshaw||669||Da’Rel Scott||17|
|Bear Pascoe||513||Jerrel Jernigan||17|
|Brandon Jacobs||373||Michael Clayton||13|
– Eli Manning was the only Giant to play every snap on offense.
– Despite losing William Beatty for the majority of the season, the Giants OL stayed very healthy. They only had to go two reserves deep with Mitch Petrus for 229 snaps and Jim Cordle for 29. Stacy Andrews also saw some time, but that was as an extra TE in the jumbo package.
– Victor Cruz only had 10 snaps Week 1 and 28 Week 2, but ended up with almost 300 more snaps than Mario Manningham by the time it was all said and done.
– Would you have guessed Ahmad Bradshaw played less than half the Giants’ offensive snaps this season? Would you have guessed Brandon Jacobs had less than 30% of the snaps and had 140 less snaps than Bear Pascoe?
– Da’Rel Scott fumbled against the Saints, and that was the end of him for the season. Lesson learned here… If your coach is Tom Coughlin, don’t fumble.
– Ramses Barden has to viewed as a bust by now, right? That is, if you can consider a 3rd round pick a bust.
– Remember when the Giants signed Brandon Stokley? Eli was fired up. Then he suffered a quad injury and the Giants released him with an injury settlement. Hate to say the Giants were fortunate that Stokley and Domenik Hixon got injured… buuuuuut… Anyway, remember when Stokley’s small package grew during the game?