We won’t see anything on the Eagles and Bears today, but here are the rest of the NFC East reports.
Giants at Patriots
– Hakeem Nicks, Ahmad Bradshaw, and David Baas are all listed as questionable. Oof. It’s going to be extremely difficult for the Giants to keep up with the Pats with those three guys likely out. Don’t be 100% sure Jacobs gets the bulk of the action at RB. It wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if Danny Ware gets more snaps.
– Stacy Andrews is out. Last week, Kevin Boothe filled in as the extra offensive lineman in the jumbo set. With Boothe likely playing center this week, I’m not sure sure who will fill that role. Mitch Petrus?
– Jason Pierre-Paul is questionable with a concussion. That would be an enormous loss. As I stated in my picks article, I think the only chance the Giants have to win this game is if they hit Brady early and often. JPP would be an enormous loss. He almost has to play.
– Prince Amukamara is questionable.
– LB Dane Fletcher is out. The rest of the Pats’ injury report is useless, as it was when the Cowboys played them earlier this season. they list like 30 guys as questionable.
49ers at Redskins
– Newly signed Tashard Choice is out. The fact that he’s not even ready to go right away makes this signing all the more comical.
– Santana Moss remains out.
– At least it looks like the Skins might get Trent Williams back. They missed him. He’s listed as questionable, as are Oshiomogho Atogwe, Phillip Buchanon, and Fred Davis.
– The only real injury of note is DT Ray McDonald. He’s listed as doubtful.
Seahawks at Cowboys
– The Cowboys are suddenly very thin at a number of positions. Felix Jones remains out, and Mike Jenkins is expected to miss 3-4 weeks.
– Punter Mat McBriar is listed as questionable. He left the game early last week, and kicker Dan Bailey had to punt… often.
– Kyle Kosier is dinged up again. Foot again. Questionable.
– Sean Lee was being fitted for a hard cast today. His status is still unknown.
– The Seahawks are mostly healthy. The only one of note is DT Alan Branch who is listed as questionable.