As always, snap counts via ProFootballFocus.
– Jason Avant is never listed as a starter, but he may as well be. He has played less than 50% of the snap once this season (vs NYG). This week he had 50 snaps out of a possible 74. Avant is on pace for 71 catches and 942 yards, which would be his best season by far.
– Brent Celek had 69 snaps, and was finally productive. He abused the terrible Cowboys inside linebackers in coverage all night.
– Clay Harbor saw the most action he’s seen this season, with 36 snaps. He was tremendous in the run game with a big lead.
– Oddly, with a big lead, FB Owen Schmitt saw his lowest snap total on the year, with 6 snaps.
– Cowboy killer Steve Smith did not play a single snap. He was not listed as inactive.
– The Eagles 74 snaps to Dallas’ 52, which doesn’t even tell the time of possession story. Philly kept the ball for 42:09. Dallas, 17:51.
– The Eagles’ base secondary (Asante Samuel, Nnamdi Asomugha, Nate Allen, and Kurt Coleman), and Jamar Chaney all played the entire game. Otherwise it was rotate city for the Eagles. I’ll just list them all: DE Babin (35), Cole (34), Tapp (20), Parker (16), DT Jenkins (32), Patterson (29), Laws (23), Landri (20), LB Rolle (33), Fokou (9), CB DRC (43), Hanson (18).
– Dez Bryant got 46 of 52 snaps. He caught 3 passes for 28 yards, all in garbage time.
– A few of the Cowboys offensive linemen were banged up, but they all played every snap. Tyron Smith had been playing well for a rookie this season, but he had a rough night, giving up 2 sacks. He has now given up 5 sacks so far this season, according to PFF. That puts him on pace for over 11 this year, which is obviously not good for any OL position, but particularly no good for a RT.
– DeMarco Murray was a rare Cowboy that showed up Sunday night. He built on his record breaking day in St. Louis by rushing for 74 yards. His opportunities were limited as the Cowboys were forced to play catchup all night, and he got his yards on just 8 carries.
– Laurent Robinson got 42 snaps, and was targeted 8 times, the same number as Dez Bryant and Miles Austin combined. That just shouldn’t happen.
– Sean Lee played 20 snaps before leaving with a dislocated wrist. And then the Bradie James and Keith Brooking suckathon began.
– I think we’ll just mercifully end it here. 18 defenders took part in getting absolutely decimated – No need to list them all.