– The Giants are as healthy now as they’ve been all season. Prince Amukamara remains out, Henry Hynoski is listed as doubtful, and Stacy Andrews is listed as questionable. The one significant name that’s listed as anything lower than doubtful is Justin Tuck, who continues to be hampered by an injury-riddled season. Initially, he dealt with a burner (neck), now it’s his groin. He’s listed as questionable. I warned that the Giants would be wise not to overlook the Dolphins before they get to the real meat of their schedule, and this sort of goes against the spirit of that, but I’d be inclined to sit Tuck is I felt there was any significant chance he could have a setback to either his neck or groin.
– The Dolphins are a little banged up. Their best corne Vontae Davis probably won’t play. He’s listed as doubtful. Four more starters are listed as questionable – RB Daniel Thomas, G Richie Incognito, S Rashad Jones, DE Kendall Langford.
– The Redskins went into their Week 6 game against Philly as one of the healthiest teams in the league. Two games later, it’s a MASH unit. Tim Hightower (torn ACL) and Chris Cooley (knee – unspecified) have been put on IR and are done for the season. Starters Santana Moss and Trent Williams are both out. Mike Sellers is also out. Meanwhile, OJ Atogwe is questionable, as is Phillip Buchanon, DeAngelo Hall, and ironman London Fletcher.
– The Bills are also very banged up. They have 6 players that are out – OTs Demetrius Bell and Chris Hairston, WR Donald Jones, DT Kyle Williams, and CB Aaron Williams. They also shelved Shawne Merriman for the season.
– The Eagles, coming off their bye, are as healthy as they’ve been all season. They get Trent Cole back, their best player on defense, and Jason Peters back as well, their best offensive lineman. There isn’t a player that is listed lower than probable.
– The Cowboys are also very healthy. Felix Jones is out, and Tashard Choice is listed as questionable (frankly, the Cowboys are better off if Choice doesn’t play again… ever… in Dallas). They could also get Jason Hatcher back for this one. Hatcher was playing well early this season when he went down with a calf injury. The only other concerns could be at both guard spots, where Derrick Dockery and Kyle Kosier have knee and foot issues, respectively. They’re both listed as questionable.