Football Outsiders playoff odds report: Giants favored to win the NFC East

4 seed, bitches. Eat it.

Per Football Outsiders:

– The NFC East as a whole has little shot to get anything higher than a 4 seed, which obviously makes sense.  In fact, that sounds like a good slogan for this blog.

– The Giants are going to finish the season with a record of 5.1 – 4.9. Personally, if I were a Giants fan looking at the schedule ahead, and God offered me 5 more wins, take it or leave it, I’d be asking “Where can I sign?”  As Football Outsiders predicts (and I think I agree), 9 wins will probably get it done in the NFC East this year.  It all depends on where those wins come from though.  Playoff chances – 55.7%

– The Cowboys are predicted to finish 5.9 – 4.1, which would give them just under 9 wins.  Playoff chances – 52.1%.

– The Eagles are predicted to finish 5.4 – 4.6, giving them just over 7 wins.  That might get some folks fired.  Playoff chances – 16.3%.

– The Redskins are projected to finish 4 – 6, giving them 7 wins.  I predicted the Skins to win 7 games before the season began, but with so many injuries all of a sudden, I’m not sure where exactly those 4 wins are coming from the rest of the way. Playoff chances – 9.5%.

1. make money says:

Quit expressing I need money and come determine what you can do about this

2. Hmm is anyone else encountering problems with the images on this blog loading? I’m trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it’s the blog. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

3. Many thanks for your superior writeup. It if truth be told would have been a amusement account it. Search innovative to more additional agreeable of your stuff! From the way, so how exactly does we communicate?

4. This was really fascinating, with much of the credit to you the poster. Would love to hear additional about this from you. In the event you would not mind would you email me, I think you may have my e-mail with this comment and we can speak that would be magnificent. Thank you so very much look forward to hearing from you.

5. Daily deals says:

I¡¦ve recently started a web site, the information and facts you deliver on this website has helped me significantly. Thanks for all of your time & work.

6. cash money says:

I think the actual traditional 80/20 rule is applicable in the following,wonderful article, I love looking through from this level

7. bargains says:

Well I genuinely enjoyed reading it. This topic provided by you is really useful for correct planning.

8. צימרים בטבריה לדתיים צימרים זולים למשפחות עם בריכה צימרים למשפחות בצפון עם בריכה צימרים למשפחות עם בריכה בכנרת

9. deals says:

Its like you read my thoughts! You appear to know so considerably about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I feel which you could do with a few pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this can be magnificent blog. An excellent read. I’ll surely be back.

10. Bruno Slown says:

You truly make it seem so simple with your presentation but I uncover this matter to be really something that I feel I’d in no way fully grasp. It seems too complex and extremely broad for me. I am searching forward for your next post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!

11. daily deal says:

I take pleasure in you because of all your valuable labor on this internet site. Debby take interest in doing investigations and it can be obvious why. I learn all about the powerful mode you build informative tips and hints by indicates of the web blog and inspire response from some others on that post then our favorite girl is in fact starting to learn a fantastic deal. Take advantage of the remaining portion of the new year. You might be doing a terrific job.

12. falkenhütte says:

Hello, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam feedback? If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can recommend? I get so much lately it’s driving me crazy so any support is very much appreciated.

13. peterhad313 says:

I think the Giants get 9 wins, which should win the division. Thats 5 more wins. They will defintly win Fins, Redskins and one of the cowboys. I think they get one more out of philly and boys, and one out of the others, most likely the Jets.

I’ll take 5 wins, as I am pretty sure at least 3 of those would have to come in division to achieve said number.

15. Tracer Bullet says:

8-8, in the immortal words of Stringer Bell, is nothing but a 40 degree day. This season, I expected 12 wins and a deep playoff run. Since that is now extremely unlikely, I want a 4-12 catastrophe. I want Broad Street to flow like a river with the blood of the recently fired.

16. fiftyfourd says:

I already miss “We be journalizin’ son”

17. deg0ey says:

Interesting…Outside of the division, I’d predict the ‘skins to get 2 wins, Giants to get 1, Cowboys to get 3 and Eagles to get 3.

Adding those up, we’re looking at Cowboys 6-6, Eagles 5-7, Giants 6-6 and Redskins 5-8.

My guesses for the divisional games are the Cowboys to split the series with both the Giants and Eagles, the Redskins to lose against all 3 teams and the Eagles to beat the Giants.

As a result, I guess I’m predicting: Cowboys 9-7, Eagles and Giants 8-8 and Redskins 5-11.

1. peterhad313 says:

Theres no way the giants get 1 win outside the division. They will definitely get the Fins game. I also think they can beat the jets pretty, or at least win one out of GB, NO, SF or NE.

18. slandog says:

Just win the division! Eagles can still do that.

19. Bigbad Joe says:

Not to dismiss the rest of the division, but i think it will come down to the last game of the season Dal @ NYG….winner in, lose out…

1. packimop says:

only if NY can beat the Eagles the week before.