Per Bodog, the Giants are the favorites to win the NFC East:
- Giants – 2.9/1
- Eagles and Cowboys – 3.6/1
- Redskins – 4.75/1
Yet, among the NFC East teams, the Eagles have the best odds to win the NFC Championship and the Super Bowl:
- Eagles – 13/1 to win the NFC, 21/1 to win the SB.
- Giants – 16/1 to win the NFC, 31/1 to win the SB.
- Cowboys – 21/1 to win the NFC, 36/1 win to win the SB.
- Redskins – 26/1 to win the NFC, 51/1 to win the SB.
I’m guessing Vegas thinks that since the Giants have the best record, they’re more likely to win the division, but should the Eagles somehow get themselves into the tourney, they’re the most likely to make some serious noise? Any other lines of thinking out there?
Some other fun prop bets…
- John Beck total passing yards – 225.5. I’ll take the under, please.
- John Beck total TD passes – 1.5 – Hmmm… tough call. Gonna go under.
- John Beck total INTs – 0.5 – Really? OVER OVER OVER OVER OVER (hyperventilating) OVER OVER OVER.
- DeMarco Murray total rushing yards – 54.5 – Under.