– The Bills have a bunch of guys banged up, particularly their LBs. Chris Kelsay is out, Shawne Merriman is doubtful, and Nick Barnett is questionable. The Giants of a few years ago would pound their backups into submission with the run. OT Demetrius Bell also remains out. Update – Merriman didn’t not travel to NJ, so he’s out.
– Brandon Jacobs is out – I don’t see that as a big deal. However, Chris Snee is also out – That’s a potential disaster. David Bass is also questionable, leaving the interior weak. Justin Tuck remains out as well.
– Trent Cole and Jason Peters are both out for Philly, and last week’s LT fill-in (King Dunlap) is questionable. Dunlap played well last week. Who’d have ever thought, “Oh crap, King Dunlap is questionable?” But it’s a big deal. If Dunlap can’t go, Todd Herremans slides to LT and Winston Justice will have to fill in at RT. Justice is a complete and total mystery at this point.
– The Redskins remain one of the healthiest teams in the league. Tim Hightower and DeAngelo Hall are both listed as questionable.
– The Cowboys spent their BYE week getting healthy. The best player on their offense, Miles Austin, will likely return this week. He’s listed as probable, as is Dez Bryant, Tony Romo, Felix Jones, Orlando Scandrick, and Gerald Sensabaugh. RG Kyle Kosier is listed as questionable.
– The Patriots have a ridiculous 12 players listed as questionable. I’m not sure a Bill Belichick injury report is even worth analyzing. To see the players, check out the link at the top of the post.