Video Breakdown: Todd Herremans is a gifted athlete, too.

Oshiomogho Atogwe, moments before getting lit up by Todd Herremans

Earlier today, I showed a couple videos of Jason Peters’ athleticism. Well, Todd Herremans is no slouch athletically in his own right. The following play was on the Eagles opening drive. The Eagles ran a little sprint draw to LeSean McCoy for 11 yards, and Todd Herremans eliminated two defenders on his own. The first defender was Rob Jackson. Jackson took a wide rush, and Herremans simply pushed him further out of the play. Bye. Herremans then immediately sprinted upfield ahead of McCoy and laid a highlight reel pancake decleater on Oshiomogho Atogwe. Stellar play, and a great game overall for Herremans:

You can follow Jimmy on twitter at @Jimmy_Beast.

1. Thanks for this post. I think it may be useful for my business, please write sth else about it.

2. Hi! I found this article thanks to google and it was reaaaaaly helpful. Thx a lot!

3. Hello. I found this one by google and it answered all my questions! Thank you

4. Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you definitely have the gift.

5. jobborse says:

I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.

6. Gigi Grillot says:

There is clearly a lot to realize about this. I believe you made some nice points in features also.

7. I’d have to check with you here. Which is not something I usually do! I enjoy reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

8. Thank you for another essential article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a complete way of writing? I have a presentation incoming week, and I am on the lookout for such information.

9. You should take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will recommend this site!

10. I am often to blogging and i really appreciate your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new information.

11. I do not ordinarily comment but I gotta say regards to the article on this one.

12. Mysore City says:

I’ve been recently checking out pertaining to a little bit for virtually any high quality articles or blog posts about this kind of area . Looking at inside Google My spouse and i eventually came across this particular web site. Reading this article information Consequently i’m happy to convey that will I have a very great uncanny feeling I ran across exactly some tips i required. My partner and i definitely is likely to make sure for you to don’t neglect this kind of site and give that a glance regularly.

13. [...] it well. Damn, he’s good. One of the best in the business, and he shut down Orakpo. That pancake on Oshiomogo Atogwe was particularly delicious. Justice, in his first game back from knee surgery, [...]

14. [...] it well. Damn, he’s good. One of the best in the business, and he shut down Orakpo. That pancake on Oshiomogo Atogwe was particularly delicious. Justice, in his first game back from knee surgery, [...]

15. RogerPodacter says:

who was the WR that wiffed on him right before that? i can’t tell if it was jackson or maclin.
    if that WR managed to hold that block for a second or two longer (than nothing), Herremans would have been able to get the next guy in line who was another 5 yards down field. who knows how far shady would have gotten after that!!

of course, there likely wouldnt have been a highlight reel block so who am i to complain

16. shane says:

he may of been a little off balance from getting around that block when herremans hit him, but still, he got leveled.

would be hard to choose which was better between the rolle vs rams center and this.

17. Luke says:

Is there any difference between Atogwe’s facial expression pre getting hit, post getting hit and any other day? The guy just always looked shocked.

18. bdawk4ever says:

The best part is that it looked so effortless for Todd.

1. Ralf E Chubbs says:

no kidding… he outweighes Atogwe by a kazillion pounds.